Good news, everyone! Arma 3 is getting Extension Callback! You can read all about it on callExtension wiki page. So I decided to update my extension tester to support callback, as I know for a fact that some of you are already using this tool. So here is change log:
- Added: Support for Extension Callback
- Added: RVExtensionVersion method is now called automatically (if exists) on extension load
- Removed: callExtension “<name>” version syntax, because version is called automatically now
- Added: Ability to execute script by dragging it into opened callExtension tool window and pressing Enter
- Added: test_callback extension for testing. The source for it is on callExtension wiki page
- Added: Test script showcase now calls test_callback extension as well at the end
- Changed: Misc format changes
Other than the above, this extension behaves as the older v1.0.
Download zip, unpack, launch callExtension executable, drag test_script.sqf into the window, press Enter and watch the demo.